Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

while the sky is bleeding



Feelings come and go. Words lost their meaning.
Everything is going bad. We try to be happy.
It isn't easy yet. No one can look forward.
I'm sitting here while the sky is bleeding.
People,they want what they don't get.
You said: ''Come on,it would be fine,I will always love you.''
What for a wonderful lie.
Since the rain stoped,the sky is bleeding.
Under my skin, I feel something cold.
People need faith.
Now we can stand here but not forever,we will go down.
While the sky is bleeding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guys,I'm so sorry for waiting! I will do my best for more post.
Enjoy your week and think YOLO! (You only live once) :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Pictures of the sky are my favourite!! I think the sky is the most beautiful scenery ever. Love your blog!

    Urban Decay Giveaway on 101 Fashion Street

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow, really cute pics!!!
    Have a look on my last post..if you like it we can follow each other? :))
    kisses
    G.


    THE CIHC
    THE CIHC FAN PAGE ON FB

    AntwortenLöschen